Top 5 Barbeque Chicken Recipes
Non-vegetarian diners and especially chicken lovers can never resist the inviting aroma as well as mouth-watering tastes of barbeque chicken. It is one of the most popular forms of chicken food that is not difficult to prepare if you have the recipe to make it delicious. Here are the top 5 barbeque chicken recipes for you whether on-the-grill or in-the-oven.
1. Barbeque Chicken Breast
One of the best barbeque chicken recipes is simple cooking and does not require complicated rubs or marinades. You can prepare and cook this recipe on-the-grill as well as in-the-oven according to your convenience. For creating highly tasty barbeque chicken breasts that are moist as well as juicy you can add sauce as per convenience with it. The main features of this recipe are as follows.
- It is American cuisine;
- The recipe can be used to prepare barbeque as well as grilled chicken breasts;
- Preparation of the recipe takes only 5 minutes;
- The cooking time of the recipe is around 25 minutes and thus the dish is ready in 30 minutes; and
- The recipe is meant to provide 4 servings and its calorie content is 190 kcal.
The ingredients of the Barbeque Recipe are as follows.
- 4 pieces of boneless as well as skinless chicken breasts;
- Extra-virgin olive oil as required;
- Salt to taste;
- Grounded black pepper to taste;
- ½ cups of sauce.
The ingredients should be cooked at a temperature of 450 degrees Fahrenheit and before cooking the breasts should be rubbed well with olive oil. Thereafter the ingredients should be seasoned using salt and grounded fresh black pepper.
2. Barbeque Broiler Chicken
One of the most popular barbeque chicken recipes this one aims to create a chicken dish that is delicious and can form part of any food menu for non-vegetarians and chicken lovers. Only a few ingredients are required such as –
· 2 broiler chickens weighing 3-4 pounds each;
· Salt and pepper to taste;
· Barbeque sauce;
· 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, water, and canola oil each;
· 2 finely chopped onions;
· 2 cups of bottles of ketchup;
· ¼ cups of lemon juice;
· 1 teaspoon finely ground mustard;
· ½ and ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder and pepper respectively; and
· 1/8 teaspoon of salt and hot pepper sauce each.
The process of cooking is also simple. The chicken cut into 8 pieces should be sprinkled with salt and pepper. Then they should be grilled at medium temperature for around 20 minutes. Prepare the barbeque sauce and add onion and mix all the contents boil at reduced heat for around 10 minutes. Brush the chickens with barbecue sauce and grill for 15-25 minutes and the dish is prepared. The single-serving dish contains 370 calories.
3. Barbecued Chicken on the Grill Recipe
This is one of the much-appreciated barbeque chicken recipes that take –
· 5 minutes for making ready ingredients;
· 1 hour and 45 minutes for cooking; and
· The preparation is for 4-6 servings.
Unlike the chicken breasts that dries out easily the thighs and legs may take a little more time and hence the grilling or oven cooking will be different for each. Ingredients in the recipe are as follows.
- Large chicken pieces or even the whole chicken that weighs 4-5 pounds;
- In case the pieces are smaller than the cooking time will be less;
- 4 pounds of chicken legs, thighs, wings, breasts, skin-on or without skin;
- Salt to taste;
- Extra virgin olive oil or substitute vegetable oil; and
- A cup of barbecue sauce.
To cook coat chicken pieces with oil and sprinkle salt on all sides. If you are grilling then make ready one of its sides to generate high and direct heat. Keep the other side cool. Sear chicken on the hot side and move thereafter to the cooler side of the grill. Also, grill uncovered for around 5-10 minutes. Cook for about 20-30 minutes and when ready serve with sauce and other dressings.
4. Chef John’s Barbecue ChickenRecipes
This is one of the barbeque chicken recipes that come with the innovative touches of an expert chef. While the ingredients are fewer in comparison the cooking is the main issue when it comes to barbeque chicken dish preparations. Features of the recipe are as follows.
- Preparation time for the recipe is around 20 minutes;
- Cooking time is around 1 hour and 40 minutes that makes the total cooking time 2 hours; and
- Once prepared it can have food for six servings.
The ingredients of the recipe are as follows.
- A whole chicken cut into halves;
- ¼ cup of rice vinegar;
- 2 tablespoon of barbeque sauce;
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic;
- 1 tablespoon of salt;
- 1 teaspoon each of grounded black pepper, paprika, and onion powder;
- ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper; and
- Soya sauce to taste if preferred.
To cook; cut half-inch deep slashes on the skin sides of each half as well as two cuts in each of the breasts, thighs, and one in the leg. Coat the chicken parts with a mix of vinegar, sauce, and garlic and put them in the covered marinade bowl. Preheat the grill at medium temperature/ season the chicken with other spices as in the ingredients lists and cook to a brown stature. The dish is ready for serving.
5. Grilled BBQ Chicken
This recipe is perfect for serving with the classic potato salad. This is also one of those barbeque chicken recipes that can be served with a pasta salad for generating a great taste. Features of the recipe are as follows.
- It uses chicken with bones like thighs, breasts, and legs;
- It takes a little longer for cooking at around 35-45 minutes;
- Overcooking and undercooking should be avoided; and
- The recommended cooking temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
The process of cooking is also a little different for this recipe. Usually, the first 15 minutes are used to bring the outer skin to brown color and the remaining time of 25-30 minutes is used to complete the cooking. Since the sauce contains sugar and can burn fast it should be added later. Preheat the grill to medium temperature for even cooking and brush the chicken with oil before putting it in the grill or oven. Season the chicken using salt and pepper to taste and barbecue it for around 15 minutes and then make additional cooking for another 20-30 minutes. The dish is ready for serving and its calorie content is around 478. Nowadays online business is growing more especially food business is growing more
There are many other barbeque chicken recipes but these are 5 of the best around.