Easy tortellini crockpot meal. It is very yummy, sauce was creamy but light. Will definitely be adding this to our dinner rotation!!
- 1 (19oz) bag of frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 small bag of fresh spinach (I used about half of a 5 oz package, but more is better!)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans of Italian style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 block (8 oz) of cream cheese or neufchatel (less fat)
- 1 lb. of ground sausage or chicken/turkey sausage
- 4 cups of chicken broth
InstructionsSee Full Recipe please visit : muchtaste.com