This is a tasty dish that can be prepared and baked in under 30 minutes. It’s super simple and packed with flavor. Cut crescent rolls in half to make small appetizer-sized bites or keep them whole for a delicious dinner size. You’re going to love this dish.
- 1 can (8oz) Pillsbury refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 3 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 egg white
See Full Recipe please visit : msflourgirl.com