*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Lettuce wraps make for a fresh burst of crunch and flavor, or spoon the stir-fry over rice. Look for fish sauce in your grocery store's Asian foods section.
- Mix together 1/4 cup fish sauce and 2Tbs of brown sugar. Set aside until later.
For the stir fry:
- Grate or Mince 4-6 garlic cloves
- Thinly slice a red bell pepper or some fresno peppers.
- Handful of Thai Basil (this is a must for the dish to get it's authentic flavor)
- 1 bunch of spring onions chopped.
See Full Recipe please visit : curryandcomfort.blogspot.com