*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Basil chicken is a really simple dish - you can honestly have dinner within 20 minutes or so. Serve it with rice or noodles and you're all set. I tend to like mine really spicy, but you can make it nice and mild, too!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons grated or minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- a jalapeno or serrano pepper, minced, de-seed it if you want to!
- handful of basil
- 1 tablespoon chili/garlic sauce (optional)
See full instructions on : www.instructables.com